... making an omelette

Monday, May 29, 2006

The sound of silence

I was wondering why no one has been commenting in a while. Nic just asked why I don't allow comments. I do allow comments. I changed some settings, but it doesn't look fixed, so I'm waiting for blogger's help people to take a look.

That explains the silence...

This is cool... ANONYMITY AND NO CONSEQUENCES!!! YER ALL DOOMED!!! DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

[I kept looking]
----hmmmm. Perhaps the comment moderation with no email address was the problem.

Hey Nic, I know yer dying to lash out at me, let me know when you get the opportunity. [Ohhhhh, the editing -I- just did...]

8 Comments:

  • you know I have ADD

    I don't remember the exam I just took, let alone the amazing comments I've left you.

    See if there's an online moderator for your comments and opprove that jank.

    i have one more test today. Physiology

    speaking of, go see a doctor for your ear mishap, there are a lot of cranial nerves that go through your ear and are subject to important pathways. You might have messed one of those up.

    ready set go!

    By Blogger Nic, at 5/29/2006 08:59:00 AM  

  • Nope. Not going to the doctor. I have bigger medical problems to worry about right now. I have spent too much time with doctors this week anyway.

    Your comments are all lost to the ether. I could say something mean like "like my respect for you," but that would be uncalled for.

    I have to do my billing for the last two weeks. I still don't know what I'm doing.

    Gladiator is a good movie...

    It's hot as hell...

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 5/29/2006 10:38:00 AM  

  • Check your other blog, G. I said something about your commenting a while back. Also, on somebody else's blog (or maybe mine), I asked, "What's with the no commenting on your blog?"

    I left a msg for your Busted... entry. It's gone?

    I was all serious and profound and stuff too. How sad. That's really rare for me.

    By Blogger PinkBunny, at 5/29/2006 11:03:00 AM  

  • You'll just have to remember it.

    I guess I was sort of preoccupied.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 5/29/2006 12:03:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Caro, at 6/03/2006 08:03:00 PM  

  • Now that's interesting... What did you say and unsay?

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 6/03/2006 09:20:00 PM  

  • why has there been a comment removed by author?!

    By Blogger Nic, at 6/16/2006 10:25:00 AM  

  • I wanted to know the same thing. Ask Caro.

    Caro didn't like me there for a while.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 6/17/2006 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home