... making an omelette

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Little Red Tractor

For all of those women who believe men never grow up: You're right. It's true... every word of it.

I just spent two hours reading comic books...

For my birthday my mother got me a gift card to Lowe's so I could get a riding mower. I got a 19 HP, 42 inch deck Troy Bilt with CVT automatic. It's red. Once I got it home, I was putting the bumper and mulcher on, when I remembered a book I had when I was a kid about a little red tractor. I was tremendously entertained, because I now have my very own little red tractor. I then cranked the engine speed and mowed my lawn at full speed. It was fun. The funny part? Cub Cadets are yellow. Husqvarnas are Orange. John Deere's are Green (and yellow). The only ones I seriously looked at were Troy Bilt and Toro. Little RED tractors... I'm living a book from when I was three years old.

I got new tires on my car. Firestone Round Oval performance tires on my WRX. Yay. I was talking to a friend of mine and she asked what I was doing. I explained that I had just gotten new tires, and that this was a bad thing. She asked why and I explained "I am a sociopath, and now it is much easier for me to drive like one..." She said, and I quote, "Sometimes I wish you weren't such a BOY..." This started a flirty argument ("as opposed to WHAT!??!?")...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home