... making an omelette

Monday, May 15, 2006

HULK SMASH!!!!!

My entire life is frustrating right now. I went to my new job. They have scheduled a week of orientation, during which I do no actual work. This frustrates the hell out of me. Then I went to the gym, and I've been out too long and am weak, and THAT frustrated the hell out of me. Then I talked to prospective cancer girl (still needs a new name) and she lectured me to "cool it and get through the orientation." I hate when she lectures me -- particularly when she's fucking right. Then I went to the grocery store, and had to wait in line, which frustrated me. Now, I'm home, and it's a mess, and that frustrates me.

They actually schedule who I go to lunch with and when...

Anyway, tomorrow they're going to tell me there's nothing I can do about it, and I'm going to treat it like a week off. As my roommate is enjoying telling me, for what they're paying me, I should shut the hell up.

I'm used to being perpectually overworked. I just want to do some work... why is that novel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home