... making an omelette

Monday, May 29, 2006

New Roommate

I have a new roommate. He's about 2 inches tall, furry, and has a tail and a bad overbite. I think he came to take advantage of my OTHER roommate's willingness to leave food lying around. This irritates me.

My vietnamese little brother and I found ourselves in NoVA today. If you are ever in Sterling, VA, eat at the taste of vietnam restaurant. KICKASS. I used to eat there three times a week.

We went to get noisemakers to evict the new roommate. I would prefer not to have to kill him. If he's still around in two weeks, I am going to kill that fucker and nail a piece of him to every door in the house as a warning...

I have to get a blackberry for work. This is proving to be a PITA.

My parents came to see my house on short notice on Friday. Then they left Saturday morning. This was unusual even for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home