... making an omelette

Monday, June 26, 2006

I will never be an accountant.

I talked about this a little before, but several years ago, before going to law school, I enrolled in two community college courses -- accounting and business. I ended up having to go to law school before I finished them, so I had to withdraw. They never bothered to tell me that after two semesters a withdrawal became an F. A few years ago I applied for engineering school, got my transcripts, and BAM, two Fs. I enrolled to take the accounting class a few months ago by correspondence. Then PCG, new job, effectively relocating for new job, fixing house, blah blah. Now I'm trying to do 16 weeks of accounting in... 2 weeks. It's KICKING MY ASS!!! I just failed, literally, the first exam I have ever failed ever in my life ever. Ever. Not even close.

So now I'm doing this test practice set thing, and it's kicking my ass. I've figured out what I was doing wrong for several of the subsections, so I can back the screwups out and fix the numbers, but it's taking forever. I literally have to complete a chapter a day for the next two weeks.

Don't be surprised if I'm scarce for the next two weeks...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home