... making an omelette

Saturday, April 15, 2006

So much... so little...

So much to blog about. So little ability to sleep.

I'm currently playing blogtag with someone, and I have some things I'd like to blog about, but I'm in a foul mood and it won't come out right.

SOOOO, expect pictures of the wierdness of my parents' home (there's a statue of kissing one's own but. No shit, really...), ranting about family... yeah, and hopefully I will have some closure and can tell you about a friend's (hopefully) negative cancer tests.

6 Comments:

  • You know, for someone who says my blog is lacking depth, this post doesn't say much.

    Just forcing my opinions on you.

    By Blogger PinkBunny, at 4/16/2006 08:24:00 PM  

  • Opinions are like assholes: Everyone has one, there isn't much too them, and most stink.

    I didn't say your blog lacked depth. In fact, it may aspire to too much depth...

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/17/2006 02:07:00 AM  

  • just write a new one already!

    By Blogger Nic, at 4/17/2006 05:58:00 AM  

  • b/w the new job coming up, several jury trials in the next few weeks (days even), pesach, easter, driving to and from those dates, hockey playoffs coming, this stupid accounting class, working on my house, and dealing with a friend's cancer scare, I've been sort of preoccupied. I will get around to posting more, I just need some time to do it.

    And BTW, you could always look at some of the OLD ones too...

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/17/2006 08:19:00 AM  

  • That would require clicking, and waiting for pages to load, and and and...

    fiiiiiine - i'm procrastinating for my final at 5 anyway

    By Blogger Nic, at 4/17/2006 11:18:00 AM  

  • You people have any requests on what should get the GHtreatment?

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/17/2006 04:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home