... making an omelette

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More insomnia. Bad timing.

Nothing sadder than a lonely blog. Say "hi."

Oh... my... whaaaa... ? This amuses. I'm a geek.

Came across a blog of naked asian women. Figured I wouldn't link to that, but ... it's out there...

Why are so many women's blogs about their crappy relationships?

This game is almost over... Go Turco! The rest of you cup-stealing stars can eat shit until you choke to death and die. Give that cup back to Hasek, you fuckers. Hull and his crease-violating skate... chop that damn leg OFF next time. Sorry... flashbacks.

I hate coming across what looks like an interesting blog in a language I can't read...

I get up in 4 hrs and 15 minutes. I need some sleep...

1 Comments:

  • The blog because they don't want their friends knowing the psycho stuff that really DOES go on in our heads...

    everyone has psycho tendencies, it's those who act on them that freak you out

    By Blogger Nic, at 4/28/2006 09:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home