... making an omelette

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More from the reclusive compound in the woods...

Shorn alpacas are doofy looking. You almost have to feel sorry for them...


In the morning I go out to look at my fruit trees. I get to see cool things like this... DAMN FREELOADER KILLING MY CHERRIES!!!


Forget hay... roll in THIS:
All kidding aside, I actually ended up in the hospital because of the poison ivy. I was cutting the vines out a tree and didn't realize what it was. I swelled up everywhere and turned red and had to take 'roids and all. Should have used that as an opportunity to lift like a madman...

Got a SERIOUS infestation problem with this janks -- 40 year old vines like 5 inches in diameter. Insane. I'm on wellwater so I'm not a fan of chemicals, but notwithstanding that, these motherfuckers are about to get a nice genegineering bath. Buy stock in Roundup and Bush-B-Gone, kiddies...

6 Comments:

  • I think I'm immune to poison ivy/oak

    I've never had it

    lucky me?

    By Blogger Nic, at 4/26/2006 07:47:00 PM  

  • I used to be immune. Now I'm old and weak.

    Come play in my woods. You'll get it.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/26/2006 08:02:00 PM  

  • can't be much worse than where i live

    By Blogger Nic, at 4/27/2006 07:28:00 AM  

  • This may sound juvenile, but; I doubt it. I have 3.1 acres. On those acres I have deep forest growth trees with poison ivy vines 5 inches thick. It will take a chainsaw to get rid of them. 30 feet from my front door I have a PATCH of poison ivy about 30' by 30'. It's everywhere.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/27/2006 04:03:00 PM  

  • this makes my skin crawl. and now i can't stop itching. why does that happen anytime someone brings up bugs or poinson ivy?

    hope you're feeling better.

    By Blogger Caro, at 4/27/2006 07:02:00 PM  

  • Thanks. I am all better... except for the scars. You can get poison ivy in some very ... unpleasant places (neither of the ones you're thinking of, but uncomfortably close). Yay steroid cream.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/28/2006 07:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home