... making an omelette

Thursday, May 31, 2007

traffic is amusing

Ever look at the sitemeter stuff for various sites? I tend to tool around just to see... things (Hey, I'm a 31 year old with an IQ you can't count to who deifies The Batman, one of whose titles is "The World's Greatest Detective... c'mon, of course I look at that sort of thing...). For instance, Nic, sorry, "Phoenix", may have a stalker in the Count (vun.... ah ah ah two.... ah ah ah... ). But I digress- I actually get traffic from people looking to find out how to make an omelette. I'm not kidding. How rude a discovery must THAT be?!??!?

I also get random people from, like, Ireland. And random places in the Midwest and CA. But they never have anything to say. Odd...

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON??? That's a lot of checking my blog without commenting...

IP Address 76.1.144.# (Unknown Organization)
ISP Unknown ISP
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
Lat/Long : 38, -97 (Map)
Language English (United States)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home