... making an omelette

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You think YOU'VE got it rough?

In case I didn't mention it, and I didn't, PCG and I have been talking again sporadically (yeah, we're both pushovers). Her mom had some big news that required PCG and her brother to get together to meet her. To recap, she's had major clinical depression, an STD scare, a cancer scare, and two boyfriend break-ups that I know of in the last year. At 6:40 am western time I got a call, which meant it was going to be a big one. Last night she found out that her father, who died 15 years ago, wasn't her father. And her brother might not be her brother. And the records about who is her father were destroyed 7 years ago, the Dr. who did the artificial insemination is dead, and her mother destroyed all the records she had. Oh, and that means all the medical history she gave for her experimental lupus treatments is inaccurate, so they may boot her out. And her brain is rotting even being part of the experiment (which is morbidly cool, because not only can I piss her off and she forgets why she's pissed, but also I can tell her the same story over and over and be really interesting). Now THAT'S what I call a BAD DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home