... making an omelette

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I caused an internet suicide

soooooo... I caused an internet suicide. Actually, it was accidental. See, Nic, who used to frequent my blog, put up a post about how a guy she had been talking to told her he basically got an STD from a woman he had slept with before they made out. She said something about not being able to believe it, so I cracked some jokes, thinking she was just sort of incredulous.

This was a serious oops on my part, apparently. I imagine, in retrospect, that she was sort of in an uncomfortable place, getting ready to come back to the states after med school, and having just found out that a guy she was getting close with is a man-whore, and a friend has a brother with cancer, and that sort of thing. So she signed off her blog (and killed the post about the guy with the STD, which makes me look really bad because no one can figure out why her next to last post is titled "galactichero" and starts "I hate you." She must have been really, really pissed, because she also killed her related myspace account, where she had amassed quite a few creepy friends.

In any event, RIP Khoshkell. Good luck as a resident.
http://findnic.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

  • i don't even know what to say.

    By Blogger Caro, at 4/26/2007 08:53:00 PM  

  • I'm a bad person?

    In honesty, she started the blog when she was thinking about med school, and med school is done. Things are about to change for her in a big way, and the blog had run its course. I think I may have provided the impetus for something she wanted to do anyway. That said, she actually has said in her blog that she started the blog for attention. She still wants the attention. I suspect she'll come back when things settle down.

    By Blogger Galactichero, at 4/27/2007 08:18:00 AM  

  • Wow... this is what happened while I was gone...

    Man...

    By Blogger PinkBunny, at 5/08/2007 07:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home