... making an omelette

Monday, October 23, 2006

Galactichero

So, I just got a call from a former co-worker because her father has a brain tumour, he just had chemo, and he can't keep food down, and he may not live through the night. So I ask myself... why am I getting this call? Why do I keep getting these calls? Not that I'm complaining, but what do you say to that? You may have noticed, I'm not the most sensitive guy... "Gee, that sucks, how's everything else going?"

She was frustrated because her mom keeps losing the will and power of attorney that she keeps writing for her dad. I'm like... "your mom has some other things on her mind, I guess..." Her mom called during our conversation, so she clicked over to see what was going on... haven't heard back... It's either going to be a long night, or a long day tomorrow.

That reminds me, PCG hasn't had anything to say to me for a while. Brat.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home